April’s Bellabox was packed to the brim with new, groundbreaking beauty products, which seemed appropriate as innovative beauty was this months theme. I was so impressed this month by the selection of products and I didn’t feel like there was a single ‘dud’ product in the box, I was excited to try each of them, it was almost overwhelming!
The products I received in my Bellabox were:
- Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel- This facial mask I’ve been saving this one for a special occasion and I feel like tonight might be the night. I’ll have to wait and see if it’s really been worth all the hype.
- Lash Card- Again another very exciting product. I remember sometime ago reading about US bloggers using this so it’s nice to finally get my hands on it.
- Indio Skin Tonic- I may have fallen in love with this toner, as it takes hydration to the next level makes it’s lovely to sprits before moisterising. It may even potentially replace my Aesop Parsley Seed toner and I honestly never thought I’d see the day!
- Ayurda Skin Perfecting Moisteriser- Another product that I have really enjoyed using as a part of my daily routine. It’s natural so it instantly got a thumbs up from me but it also isn’t too greasy and was really wonderful for using under my foundation. It has a strong scent that sticks around, I was intoxicated by it but if youre sensitive to smells then maybe this is one to give a miss.
- Proplenish Marine Collagen Sachets- Another natural product all natural product which was impressive along with the fact that I’ve never heard of a similar product before where you dissolve one sachet into water and drink in order to gain beautiful hair, skin and nails.
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour- I thought this nail polish was amazing. The idea is that you apply the nail polish and then hold the magnet that comes with it above the nail it makes waves and swirls in the nail polish. Better yet it hardly even chipped! I’d love to try this in other colours also.
- Cedel Dry Conditioner- I really loved the concept of this product. I mean who does want perfectly conditioned hair without the effort of re-washing, blow drying and styling it. The scent however was less than pleasant, if they were to change the scent I would be all up on this beauty.
It’s safe to say there are some gems in this months Bellabox and I’m eagerly anticipating next months now!