I was very excited to receive my first Bellabox, I have always loved the idea of these monthly bundles of joy but never got around to picking one and signing up.
I chose Bellabox because they’re a Melbourne based company, they do however ship nationwide, don’t you worry. I feel very strongly about supporting local companies especially when it’s an industry you dream to work in one day. The service was super speedy, their packaging was delightful and their information card was playful and quirky, I really can’t say one negative comment on my experience with Bellabox so far.
In my box I received:
- The Ocean Essence Summer Breeze Shower Gel, which I am yet to try but it looks like it has potential to be great.
- The Designer Brands Lip Pencil in Nude, I’ve swatched this little guy and the colour looks lovely as does the formulation.
- The Suigo Ultimate Control Shampoo and Conditioner which I used earlier this afternoon, it smells amazing and I think is something that will help me get out of my hair rut.
- The Clinique High Impact Lipstick in the shade Extreme Pink. This was very exciting to find in my box as I’m very familiar with Clinique, this will be the first lip product that I’ve had from them and it definitely lives up to expectations especially with SPF 15.
- And finally the little bonus gift was the Swisse Active Energy Bar, I had the flavour Chocolate and Coconut, unfortunately I’m not crazy about coconut so hopefully my brother will enjoy that one.
I plan on subscribing to Bellabox for a long time not only to support something home grown but because I genuinely had a great experience with them and will be recommending them to all of my girlfriends as positively as I am to you, my readers.
Do subscription beauty boxes excite you as much as me? Let me know in the comments!